Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just paper and a great "sketch":)

I'm still working with limited supplies while visiting family in PA and I have to say, this is REALLY fun!  Today I completed another BD card using JUST PAPER (well, and stamps for the sentiment).  I used an awesome card a friend of mine made for some "sketch" inspiration.  You can find her blog post here.  All of Melody's cards are AMAZING, so you should definitely visit her blog if you haven't already been there:)

Here is my card using primarily scraps left over from other cards I've made.  I used cardstock and pp from the Little Yellow Bicycle Twig line.  I have to say these are some of my favorite colors to work with!



Since I used primarily scraps of pp for this card, I thought I could also use this as an entry for the Two Peas in a Bucket Challenge to produce a card that you can then "mass produce".  Feel free to go on over to Two Peas and "play" along:)

enJOY:)

No comments: