Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Teresa Collins Mini Book...Frugal Scrapper Style:)


Well bloggers, I can't believe another year has come and gone!  As we all reflect on this last year, I'd like to thank all of my awesome friends for a year filled with LOVE, LAUGHTER, INSPIRATION, ENCOURAGEMENT, and most of all....some absolutely AMAZING memories!

What better way to document these special times than with an AWESOME album!  Furthermore, using the Teresa Collins "FRIENDSHIP" line is just PERFECT for this project...her INSPIRATIONAL quotes are the perfect compliment to this project!

Now, when I think of friendships...I think of those people who touch my life and help make me a better person:)  There are soooo many of you out there, and I just want to say "THANK YOU".

You have ALL made the SUN SHINE brighter in my life:)

One of the things I LOVE about this album is all of the dimension...working with acrylic allows for "windows" through which we see what makes us who we are today...SO MANY LAYERS....as we peel them back (or just turn the pages, lol), we can be reminded of all the ways our FRIENDSHIPS play such an important role in OUR LIVES...

THANKS AGAIN FRIENDS!!!!

Now for the best part!  You, too, can make this book of FRIENDSHIPS.  I will be teaching this class at Ever After Scrapbooks on January 30.  I was soooooo inspired by the Teresa Collins class I took back in November that I knew I just had to use her products to teach a class.....of course, it WILL have a little FRUGAL SCRAPPER EXTRAORDINAIRE twist:)

Check here for upcoming details on this awesome class!

I'm still putting the final details on this book and will share more pics later.

Happy NEW YEAR!

Your FRIENDly Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

No comments: