Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, December 15, 2008

Just The Trash and My Stash Ornaments

Well scrappers.....I know it's been a while, but hopefully it's been worth the wait, lol:)

I just couldn't let the holiday season pass without making some "frugally crafted" ornaments!

After seeing a flower made from a Starbucks coffee cup insulator thingie....I couldn't get making a frugal project of my own out of my mind...

Then it hit me...I remember when I was a little girl, my grandmother's Christmas tree was covered with shiny Christmas ornaments with gold and silver stripes.

With the help of one of my old Sizzix diecuts, some paper clips, the foil from a poinsettia AND some Glimmer Mist and a silver leafing pen from my stash, I was able to create these adorable ornaments.

There is probably no need for instructions as they are a really simple project that is easy to complete during this busy holiday season...

My grandmother would be SOOOOOOO proud:) (where did you think I got my frugalness from, lol).

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

I'm impressed! Way to use that trash!