Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Frugal Scrapping Tips 'n Techniques #5, Part II

I am in love.......again......with this technique....have I said I LOVE T!m Holtz lately?

I have actually incorporated this technique into my new blog title (see above)...isn't it just AWESOME? Feel free to leave me a comment about it:)

This technique allows you to take some paper from your stash that you may not be "in love" with anymore and transform it into this awesome altered art! The supplies needed are a piece of scrapbook paper, distress inks, mini mister filled with water, staz on ink, various stamps, cardboard (or chipboard).

For this technique, I started with this piece of Scenic Route paper with a subtle graph design on it.


And ended up with this beautiful atered art project! For the full tutorial, click here.

I order to add the final touches to my new blog title, I took a photo, added it to Power Point, added text boxes for my my blog title and quote, saved it as a jpeg and added it to my blog.
Ta daaaa, now wasn't that easy (lol)...
Enjoy!
Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

3 comments:

Robin said...

WOWOWOW!!! Using the mister kinda looks like alcohol inks...

PCM said...

Lori - OMG, this is ABSOLUTELY AWESOME. I love what you have done with this technique and your title is YOU!! Thanks for Inspiring me!!

Melody said...

Lori - Thanks for sending me the link to your blog! Your work is beautiful and it will totally help me with the projects for your class.