The supplies shown above (along with some "junk mail" trash) were used to make some awesome paper flowers that I used in a layout (shown at the end of this post).
These flowers were made as follows:
- Punch 6-8 circles using scrap paper from your stash
- Fold the circles into a "cone" shape as shown below
- Distress the folded edges and rounded top of circle (these are your petals)
- Apply stickles (or some other glitter glue)...in addition to adding the glitter, the glue adds substance to the paper that helps to mold the petals
- Once petals are molded, place on paper, spacing as desired
- Add a button or another circle punch to the center
This is the layout I completed using the flower I made. Notice I also made a smaller one for the top of the page. I just took each circle I punched, cut it in half and folded the edges back to make a rounded triangle. The rest of the instructions are the same as above.
Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire