Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Exciting News:)

Just a short post today:)  I just wanted to share some exciting news:)  One of my "frugal" projects is included in the February issue of Scrapbooking.com magazine this month:)  Whoo hoo!!!!

Here is a link to the project.  The article is part of the goin' green section of the e-zine (a VERY appropriate place for one of my projects of course).

Go check it out.  Then take a look at all of the other awesome articles/paper crafting ideas inside.

Have a VERY frugal and BLESSED day:)

Lori M.

2 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

I saw it! It's awesome! Congrats!

Jami said...

I guess it's because you're so awesome!!