Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Under Construction:)

Hello all of you wonderful, amazing crafters and artists:)

Happy Saturday!

For those of you that have visited my blog for a while, you know that I have a "kind of" ADD when it comes to my blog...every so often, I just have the need to "re-construct" the appearance of my blog...

My added CHALLENGE (remember this IS my WORD of the YEAR, lol)...is that I now work full time (well, I have for the last year, actually)...and this is the FIRST time I've had the urge to change my blog since going back to FT work...so......I just haven't found enough hours in the day to complete my latest construction project...SORRY for the kind of messy appearance, but I KNOW what I want to do....

It's just a matter of LEARNING how to do it!

If I can pull it off (getting what is in my "altered artist" head) and getting it onto my blog...this MAY be the last time I try to re-construct!

If anyone knows anyone who knows how to create blogs (you know, like altering HTML & stuff like that) and would LOVE to assist me in this re-constrution, please feel free to let me know...

Thank so much for visiting, and have a VERY BLESSED day!

No comments: