Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Havin' a "BLAST" with Cosmo Cricket:)

The card I made to share with you all today was SO much fun to make!  I had a "BLAST" with it:)  I started with a piece of Cosmo Cricket "circa 1934" pp and used my limited supplies (of cardstock, buttons, "some" ribbon, etc) to make yet another 5 x 5 card that I'm THRILLED with!


I just love the fact that my stepmother's neighbor (after seeing some of my cards) went over to her house and brought back some "embellishments" from her home to let me use on my cards:)  The "snaps" and button were courtesy of her kindness.  THANKS, Theresa!

My stepmother also had some scrap material that I used for two strips and a button tie.  I think it blended well with this card, don't you?

Here is a close-up of the snaps I used.  they were the perfect addition to this card!


I decided to leave the inside of this card "blank" so there would be room for a nice personal note.


enJOY:)


No comments: