Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

"Creative Lifting" again:)

I'm telling you, between two of my dearest scrapping buddies, I'll stay inspired for a very long time:)

Oh, and in true scrapping style, I'm still using my stash, my Basic Grey Bittersweet line from a few years ago...a line I just LOVED so much that I hoarded quite a bit, lol...I'm lovin' these pink and brown shades so much, that I'm thrilled to be so inspired to make some AMAZING cards!

I found another card that Melody recently made and was able to incorporate the "sketch" of this card into another card I just LOVE.

I was also able to incorporate a stamp that I bought while visiting Texas last year.  Unfortunately I didn't keep the packaging and can't remember who makes this stamp.  If anyone knows, please share:)

Here is a link to Melody's card.  I'm sure you'll agree it's just adorable!  The gift bag is oh so cute, too.
Here's my take on Melody's card:




Supplies:

Patterned Paper - Basic Grey Bittersweet line
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Stamp - "thinking of you" from savvystamps.com

Other - Ribbon and stamps from my stash

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the birdcage! And that is one of my fav BG lines, too!

scrappymo! said...

Love it and I think the inside of your card is so special too!