Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, February 15, 2013

Frosted Designs - Bold Colors

I enjoyed an AWESOME weekend last weekend with some of my favorite scrapping peeps at a weekend retreat.  While I was there I was inspired to make this mixed media project:
 
 
I started the weekend out slow by making some cards and then this piece "spoke" to me.  I used many of the mixed media/altered art stamps in my stash along with some new products that some of my peeps brought with them.
 
This went so well with the F\Frosted Designs challenge this week.  I'm so happy with how it turned out.  I hope you are inspired to participate in the Frosted Designs challenge this week.  It's all about BOLD COLORS.
 
Enjoy!
Pin It

2 comments:

SandeeNC said...

I do love it, those bright colors really speak to me! Glad you had fun at the get away! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

Sarah said...

This is beyond awesome!!! I love the bright colours and yummy textures !!!