Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Giving to a great cause...

I have been involved in an awesome event called Survivor Crop for many years now.
 
This is a 24 hour crafting event that raises funds for the SD Susan G. Komen foundation.
 
The event is held in October every year and is just AMAZING!!!
 
This year's event will be held Octiber 18/19, 2014.
 
Register for Survivor Crop Today!
 
After taking a year off from my duties, I am so excited to report that I will again be emceeing this event with my business partner and good friend, Lizzy Williams.
 
In addition to co-emceeing this event, I want to really ROCK IT with the donations I raise this year.
 
I am starting out with a GARAGE SALE at my home on June 14th from 10 am - 2 pm.
 
Event:  Crafty Garage Sale
Date:  June 14, 2014
Time:  10 am - 2 pm
Place:  3671 Glen Ave, Carlsbad, CA 92010
 
If you are in the area and want some amazing deals on crafty products, make sure to stop over and shop!  Most of the products are BRAND NEW and will be at prices at or more than 75% off retail!
 
If you are into mixed media, you REALLY don't want to miss out!  I have lots of painting, altering, metal, stamping, and other types of trinkets for sale.
 
ALL PROCEEDS WILL BE DONATED TO THE SUSAN G. KOMEN FOUNDATION!
 
 
Pin It

No comments: