Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, September 12, 2008

Placing 3rd at Scrapbook Expo!


I am so excited to share that I placed 3rd at the San Diego Scrapbook Expo layout contest:) I originally designed this layout for the TNT club I lead at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, CA.
Whoo hoo!!!!
The primary purpose of this layout (besides scrapbooking some of my FAVORITE people) was to use wire in the project. In this project, I was able to "dust off" my old paper crimper and crimp some wire which I used in various places in this layout.
Also, since I AM the ultimate Frugal Scrapper, I took the negative space from a sizzix die cut (you know, the part you usually discard, lol) and used it to make my own photo corners. I applied some rub-ons and adhered them to my page with brads.
Enjoy:)

No comments: