Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Ultimate Frugal Scrapper

Scrapbooking has been a hobby of mine way before "scrapbooking" was even a common word used in the hobby & craft world:) What could be more awesome than being able to take your most cherished memories...your photos of family, friends and special events ...and match that with the art of paper crafting and storytelling!!!

I have a confession.....I am the ULTIMATE Frugal Scrapper....I have been known to save the most outrageous "scraps" (most are considered "non-traditional" in the scrapbooking world) and have used them as either embellishments or "tools" to embellish my scrapbooking pages.
I have been teaching frugal scrapbooking since 2000. Now don't get me wrong, I own PLENTY of traditional scrapbooking tools, embellishments, supplies, etc. I just make my purchases using my "cost per use" basis (o.k., by day I'm a banker...go figure).

Because I'm a banker by day and a frugal scrapper by...well...the rest of my awake time...I have the pleasure of using both my left brain AND my right brain...sometimes they actually "argue" with each other, lol. My banker brain is always trying to "create" more effective ways do banking and my Scrapbooking brain is always looking for "more economical" ways to create.
Most importantly, I LOVE to share my knowledge and experience with others. I can't wait to share and receive awesome "frugal" scrapbooking tips.

Have a MOST WONDERFUL day EVERYDAY!

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Love the blog Lori. Good luck with it! I know why we get along so well...as a former engineer and computer geek, my left and right brain fights all the time too! It gets noisy in there!

See ya tomorrow! Can't wait for club!

G.

Pat said...

Hey Lori - Loved your blog - signed up so I can look at it again and again.