Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

National Scrapbooking Weekend:)

Wow, I can't believe this weekend is National Scrapbooking Day!!! I like to handle National Scrapbooking Day like my birthday...I don't just celebrate the "day of", I celebrate over several days.

The good news is there is LOTS to participate in this weekend! I'm off to Del Mar this morning to assist a vendor in setting up their booth for the San Diego Scrapbook Expo. I'm sure it's going to be alot of work, but also loads of fun! I hope to be able to take pics of all the action today!

Once I'm done with the set-up, I'll head up to Ever After Scrapbooks to teach my first "Frugal Scrapper's 3 T's". My first class is teaching various uses for Tim Holtz distress inks. I'm sure I'll throw in a few other "frugal tips" during this class, too:) There are still 2 spots left, so come on over and join us. My classes are frugally priced at ONLY $15 and you complete an entire mini album in class! See my post here for the sample we will complete:)

Tomorrow morning, I'm off to the Scrapbook expo again for a 4 hour "volunteer" shift. After that, I'm off to Ever After again to work during the awesome Friday night crop they have planned to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day.

Saturday, I'll be back to Ever After once again to work the evening shift of the ALL DAY crop.

I think we all know what I'll be doing on Sunday...resting and scrapping, whoo hoo!

No comments: