Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, May 15, 2009

T!m, You've Inspired me....AGAIN:)

How long has it been since I said I want to just absorb ALL of T!m Holtz' creativity???? I want to teach a "frugal" card class at EA and have decided to use a masculine theme...Father's Day, Birthday, Thinking of you, etc...

This is my first sample.......LOVE IT!!!!! Whoo hoo.


Enjoy!...I'm off to make more samples for this upcoming class at EA! (More on that later)...
Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

2 comments:

Girlsinthecraft said...

That is absolutely stunning. So lovin the "T!m effect"! hee hee
............deanna

www.girlsinthecraft.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

ooohhhh I am lovin this!!!
reminds me of some of the batiks fabrics that I love!
hugs
Brenda