Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, July 6, 2009

It's a Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire Sketch Challenge!

Have I told you lately that I LOVE sketch challenges??? I just can't seem to get enough of them. Unfortunately, I've been soooo busy with scrapping projects recently that I haven't had time to visit all of the awesome sketch sites out there:(

With that in mind, I decided to "multi-task" and design a sketch of my own. Originally, my plan was to introduce this challenge at the TNT club I lead at Ever After Scrapbooks. While I did introduce this sketch challenge at our June meeting, I thought hmmmmm....I know all of you bloggers out there just LOVE sketch challenges, too...so I've decided to share these challenges with you, too.

I tend to take a "simple" approach to designing challenges from the angle that I like to leave alot of room for your creativity to bloom. I'd love to see your take on this sketch. Simply leave a comment with a link to your layout. Feel free to use this sketch for any size layout or card and of course, feel free to add your personal "twist":)

Shown below is my "take" on the sketch. Of course, I had to "twist" it a bit for my needs...but oh, what fun I had:)

Enjoy! I look forward to seeing your work!
Have a great day and thanks so much for visiting:)
Lori McCausland
Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

1 comment:

Brenda said...

wow I really like this LO and just recently started following sketches....makes it sooo fast to get a LO done!
Beautifly done!
hugs
Brenda