Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just a quick little post:)

Hello out there, bloggers and paper crafters:)

I just completed my first blog post to the MOSD Blog and wanted to share the link with all of you.

As I'm sure you are aware, I was recently chosen to join some AMAZING crafters over at MOSD (Midnight Oil Scrapbook Design) as a member of the MOD Squad (Design Team)...I am very excited and humbled as I see the posts of the other new team members. Hop on over and take a peek...I guarantee it is worth it:)

On another note, you may have noticed my Frugal Scrapper blog has been quieter than usual, lol...that's because I've decided to go back to school and had signed up for two summer classes at the local Community College...whew....this isn't the summer school I remember, ROFL!

Talk about INTENSE!!! 16 weeks of classes condensed into 6-8 weeks! My head is still spinning....I'm happy to report that so far I have A's in both classes I'm taking (Accounting 201 and Photoshop)...by the end of this week (Thursday actually), I will be done!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!

Let's hope those A's stick through the finals!

I then have a month off to get my scrappin' mojo going again before I start my fall session on 8/24 when I have 5 classes...whew...nothing like "jumping in" with both feet:)

My fall line-up is:

English (whoo hoo, I passed the English placement test)
Accounting 202
Spanish
Economics
Guitar (yes, for those of you who know I bought a guitar a while back...I'm finally taking lessons:)

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by:)

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats on making the Design Team! Good for you on your grades...that is awesome!
hugs
Brenda

Connie said...

Good for you on going back to school. And . . . you are taking fun classes with the "real ones". Guitar and photo shop, you are my hero!