Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, July 4, 2011

My First Card Sketch

I've decided to "play" this weekend and opened my In Design program which I haven't used in a REALLY LONG TIME.  Once I played a bit, I decided the BEST way to practice would be by having SOMETHING to accomplish...and I ended up with my very first FRUGAL SKETCH...now I know it's kind of basic AND I have to admit, I had way too much time playing with "fill" colors, but I'm REALLY PROUD of myself for remembering so much from a program I haven't used in over a year!

So if you are so inclined, feel free to use this 5 x 5 card sketch to design your very own card.  Since I don't have one of those fancy linking options, you'll have to leave a comment with a link to your card, but I'd LOVE to see what you've come up with....AND to all of you who prefer to make layouts, I'm sure you can incorporate this into an awesome layout!

Here you go.....the VERY FIRST "Frugal Sketch".


Remember, if you find this, my VERY FIRST Frugal Sketch inspiring, please feel free to leave a comment that includes a link to your project.

enJOY:)

1 comment:

PCM said...

Lori,
I love you sketch!! Using In Design, huh? I have that program and only recently installed it (I have only had it for over three years!!) I used your sketch to make my card front - will finish the base later in the week - you can see it here: http://thepaperspa.blogspot.com/2011/07/i-love-sketches.html