Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Home is where our STORY begins...part 2

Hello all:)  I hope everyone is having a wonderfully creative beginning to this new year!
 
A few weeks ago, I posted a picture of a canvas that I wanted to teach...but alas, it just wasn't "speaking" to me the way I like my work to do...I know, CRAZY, but true...
 
So...I REALLY loved the quote...HOME is where Our STORY Begins...so I decided to create another project.  I'm soooo happy with how this turned out and it is JUST as I VISUALIZED!
 
 
I will be teaching this canvas at Ever After Scrapbooks on:
 
Workshop Date: February 23, 2013
 
Time:  11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
 
Location:  Ever After Scrapbooks, 1954 Hacienda Drive, Vista, CA 92081
 
Workshop Fee:  $35
 
Class space is limited, so please call Ever After at 760-630-2767 to sign up today.
 
As always, my workshops are technique heavy and 5 hours leaves plenty of time to "play".
 
As an FYI, the roof of the house and heart are covered in fabric.  If you have a favorite color scheme you would prefer to us, feel free to bring your own fabrics and/or scrapbook paper which can also be used in this project.
 
Here are a few close-ups that capture some of the texture in this project:
 

 
Pin It

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Great canvas. Love the "bubble" stamp on the upper right corner. I have to dig mine out and play with it!

Karen T said...

I saw this on EA's newsletters Lori! This is so cool, and I'm sure you'll have a full group wanting to take the class! good job!