Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day:)

For those of you who have known us for a while know that my husband, Bill and I are originally from Philadelphia, PA. We moved to Sunny southern California in 2005. Our oldest son Dan and his girlfriend Stephanie followed us out in early 2006. Our son Sean and his family moved to CA in early 2007. My daughter and her family still live in PA.

In the past, we have traveled back to PA for Christmas but decided to spend our first Christmas in California this year. Unfortunately, my daughter was not able to join us. She was able to spend Thanksgiving with us, though, so we had a very nice visit then.

This picture was taken at Dan's home where we had our Christmas dinner. This was the first time Stephanie cooked a holiday dinner and she did a great job:) Thanks, Stephanie!

Pictured from left to right are Billy, Lori (me), Dan, Stephanie, Dominic, Sarah, Sean, and Shane.

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

Happy New Year, too:)

No comments: