Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Santa Visit #2

Well, I made my second and final trip to visit Santa at the local outlet mall. It was nice to see that even though there were many more people in line than the first visit, Santa was still a "jolly old soul" and was very patient with the kids. This is a picture of my grandson, Dominic. He was anxious to tell Santa he wanted a bike for Christmas.

I happy to report that I think Dominic's Christmas wish will come true:)

My grandson, Shane also enjoyed Santa. I'm sure all of Shane's Christmas wishes will also come true:)

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Super cute boys! And Santa does look jolly and sweet!