Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whoo hoo!!! Time for Christmas Albums:)

I am sooooo happy with the popular colors for Christmas albums this year. How cool to be able to use some of my "summer" colors for a wintery Christmas album...of course, I'm talking about aqua...

Also, since I live in sunny southern California and it NEVER snows here, it's great to still be able to use the color I think of most when I think of the Pacific Ocean. Whoo hoo!!!!

In addition to the colors that I love, I love the fact that I did not need to purchase ANYTHING to make this album! I used the following items from my stash:

Paint Dabbers in: Pool, Red Pepper, and Snow Cap

Stickles in Red (distressed stickles)

Glitter glue (an off brand I had in aqua)

Staz on ink in Cherry Red and Teal

Glimmer Mist in Patina and Candy Apple Red

Other Supplies: Sizzix bird diecut, sizzix ornament diecut, buttons (buttons galore), swirl stamps (autumn leaves), crystals (kaiser craft), snow flakes (dollar store), acrylic covers (kits2remember), grungeboard pages (T!m Holtz), ribbons from my stash

Now, I do have to say that 90% of the items used in this project, I did get from Ever After Scrapbooks over the last few months (well, maybe I did just buy the buttons, lol)...

So here are a few of the pages from this album that I'm most proud of...if you want to see the entire album, it can be found here
Enjoy my "introduction" into the 2009 Holiday season:)

Lori McCausland

3 comments:

Terri said...

Beautiful work Lori. I'm starting on a 12 days of Christmas album soon.......

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Lori - I saw it in Ever After on Fri & didn't realize it was your work!

Jacquie

Gloria Stengel said...

As soon as I saw this in the store I knew it was yours! Great color combo!