Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, November 27, 2009

Thankful for...

I am VERY THANKFUL for lots of things, especially my family. I had the EXTREME pleasure of spending this last week with ALL of my AWESOME children and grand children!

We went for bike rides, walks on the beach, flew some kites, went to parks, played guitar hero, AND had a MOST wonderful Thanksgiving! My only disappointment was that one of my son's was not feeling well and could not join us for Thanksgiving day. Luckily we spent all last weekend with him, so it's all GOOD! Rest up, Dan!

My daughter left to go back home this morning which gave me some time to reflect on how much fun this past week has been. I needed to work on a project for my MOSD post, and was definitely inspired by this week. What a GREAT time to reflect on what I am THANKFUL for...

We went to Mission Bay last weekend and went for a fun bike ride. Two of my grand kids can now ride 2 wheelers so we took them for a nice long ride. They did GREAT! No complaints, no wipeouts, just an AWESOMELY fun day!

Of course, we also had some great fun at the beach. I got this great photo of my oldest (Alayna) and youngest (Alexander) grand children. How CUTE! Since I LOVE working with acrylic albums, I had fun using an MOSD step album (of course I had to take it apart and mix it up with some card stock/chipboard pages)...it wouldn't be me if I didn't alter my album a bit:)

I was happy to make use of the TONS of rub-ons I have in my stash. It was great to have so many options that matched this book:)

During out bike ride at Mission Bay, we had to give the adults incentive, so we stopped at the Wave House for some refreshments and spent a little time in the "life guard" chairs as we watched people "ride" the waves (they have a wave machine).
For a full look at this album, feel free to check here.
Enjoy and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
Lori M.

1 comment:

Juls said...

wow!! This is just stunning!!