Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, September 6, 2010

First pic of the HAPPY couple:)

Well, the day has come and past...what an AWESOME event!  I've gone through about 1/2 of my pictures, and boy do I need some practice, lol...either that or I need to NOT critique my own photos so much:)

Anyway, here is the first of what I hope are LOTS of pics we will all cherish for a VERY long time!  Introducing...Mr. and Mrs. Daniel McCausland (my son and my beautiful new daughter-in-law).

Whoo hoo!  Congrats, Daniel and Stephanie!


enJOY:)

From a VERY PROUD mama:)

4 comments:

Robin said...

GORGEOUS!!! ( the couple and the photo!)

Teresa Jaye said...

OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH, OH MY GOSH,
This is soooooooooo beautiful!
oh Lori, what a wonderful day you must have had. They look gorgeous! I can't wait to see more of your amazing photo's of this amazing day!

Melody said...

Beautiful couple and beautiful picture! I signed up for the Christmas tag class!!

Truly Lori said...

Hello all,

Thank you for the very kind comments. I can't believe they've been married over a week already! Just got back from the Hearst Castle...BEAUTIFUL! Looking forward to seeing you in class, Melodie:)