Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, August 30, 2010

More info on September's Frugal Scrappin' Class:)

FRUGAL SCRAPPIN'
&
12 "TAGS" OF CHRISTMAS
FRUGAL SCRAPPIN' STYLE



I'm sooooo very EXCITED about the September, October, and November FRUGAL SCRAPPIN' CLASSES at Ever After Scrapbooks in Vista, CA!

This is the FIRST 3 month FRUGAL SCRAPPIN' series where we will work on the same project over 3 months, and at the end will have an AWESOME 12 x 12 CANVAS WALL HANGING just in time for your holiday decorating or gift giving.

This is how this series is going to play out, whoo hoo!:

September 30th we will create the 5 "tags" shown above

October 28th we will create 5 more "tags" (that will be revealed at the 9/30 class)

November 18th we will create the last 2 tags, alter a canvas AND assemble our project

Shown below is the SUPPLY LIST for the SEPTEMBER class:

September Frugal Scrappin’ Supply List


• Paper Trimmer

• Scissors

• Distress Tool

• Ink Blending Tool and sponges

• Heat Tool

• Fabric Tac or similar liquid adhesive

• Tape runner or similar adhesive

• Small/large glue dots

• Xyron X

• Stickles in Icicle and Silver

• Distress Inks in Barn Door or Fired Brick AND Peeled Paint

• Distress Embossing ink or similar clear embossing ink

• Archival Ink in Black

• Acrylic Paint Dabbers in Snow Cap, Pitch Black and Red Pepper

• Embossing powder in Clear and Lettuce

If you are missing any of the needed items from your current stash, feel free to stop by at Ever After Scrapbooks where you can find most of the items.  Some items may be limited, so stop by soon:)
 
Remember, classes run from 6:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m. and are VERY FRUGALLY PRICED at only $15 per class:)
 
enJOY!

2 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

It looks like you are going to have a ball!!!!!!!!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I signed up already. However, they did not have the sheet for Oct and Nov...so...are students automatically put on the list for those? I don't wanna miss out! Can't wait to play! You are so busy I have to PAY you to play with me now! hee hee