Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

October & Frugal Scrappin'...what could be better?

I just can't believe it's October ALREADY!  Since we REALLY didn't have a summer here in Sunny Southern California this year, I'm still waitin' for that warm weather, lol...the GOOD NEWS is that our "summer" did allow for extra craftin' and creatin' time:)

I am FINALLY finished the 5 tags we will be workin' on in the October FRUGAL SCRAPPIN' class.  Whoo hoo!  Class will be held at Ever After Scrapbooks on Thursday, October 28th from 6:30-8:30 p.m.

This month's it's all about T!m's alcohol inks (well at least on 4 of the tags anyway).  I've had loads of FUN (and a little creative block, too) creatin' the October "tags" using alcohol inks in various ways.  Let's start with the supply list for October:

October Frugal Scrappin’ Supply List


• Paper Trimmer
• Scissors
• Distress Tool
• Ink Blending Tool and sponges
• Ink Blending Tool and Felt Pads
• Fabric Tac or similar liquid adhesive
• Tape runner or similar adhesive
• Small/large glue dots
• Heat gun
• Stickles in Icicle and Silver
• Distress Inks in Barn Door or Fired Brick AND Peeled Paint AND Walnut Stain or Vintage Photo
• Alcohol Inks in red pepper AND Lettuce
• Ranger Archival Ink in Jet Black

Now that that's out of the way, let's take a look at the "tags" one at a time:)






EnJOY:)

Lori M., FSE:)

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

I finished up my Sept. tags and am ready for more!