My Frugal Scrappin' partner, Karen Thede, has REALLY outdone herself this month! She has made 4 absolutely BEAUTIFUL cards for our March Frugal Scrappin' class that are going to have EVERYONE leaving class as an ARTIST!
Please join us on Thursday, March 24th from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Ever After Scrapbooks for our monthly Frugal Scrappin' class where you will make:
This month you're going to get to try your hand at some great coloring techniques featuring white on white resist paper, watercolor paper and glossy paper, while using Ranger Distress and Alcohol inks. I'll also show you how to make your own resist papers by stamping and embossing images in white.
- 12" Trimmer
- adhesives, tape runner, pop-dots, glue dots
- Water color brush or simple round paintbrush
- sponge applicator
- Ranger Distress Inks: Any spring colors - I used: Rusty hinge, Wild Honey, Shabby Shutters, Black Soot, Weathered Wood, Dusty Concord, Spun Sugar, Broken China
- Alcohol Inks: Sunshine Yellow, Sunset Orange, Purple Twilight, Pink sherbert
- Alcohol Ink Blending solution
This class fills up fast, so sign up soon! Remember, this class is frugally priced at only $15