Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gloria's CPC Sketch #99

O.k...how many of you out there are old enough to remember "99"?....do you remember what show that is from?....Think back to the 1960's or so....since there was also a movie made recently based on this show, some of you younger peeps may also know....

Anyway, I'm not gonna tell ya what I'm referring to (although I'd LOVE comments with guesses, lol)....no prizes, baby...no sirreeeee, but just some plain 'ole trivia fun...

Sooooo, I was "lurkin'" over at one of my favorite creative peeps blogs today, and fell in love with this sketch she recently did.  Her name is Gloria and since it is her CPC Sketch 99, I thought I'd play along...well kinda, anyway...I'm using Gloria's sketch for my card below. 

I liked the sketch so much, I didn't even change anything. Go visit her blog if you want to see the sketch.  Trust me, you'll be AMAZED at her talent!

I did use my March Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit to make this card.  I just LOVE the way one of my patterned papers (the one with the words) lined up perfectly to show the words SWEET DAUGHTER.  Since my daughter just had a birthday AND I didn't send her a card...I know, I know...what a terrible Mom, right?...I did call her AND I did send a gift, so it's all good:)

And now?  Since I have this beautiful card all made up and ready to go, I'm going to send it to her with a very nice note about how much she means to me...kinda like a bonus birthday wish...because she DEFINITELY deserves it!

enJOY your day!

2 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

are you referring to "99" who was a female agent on Get Smart?

Truly Lori said...

Yes, lol...thanks for reading the post!