Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thinking of you Counterfeit Kit Project

Knowing that I'm going to be really busy at my "day job" again this week, I thought I'd at least get a few small projects completed so I could participate in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge for March.

I didn't try any of the specific challenges yet, but did finish this cool card that I want to send out this week:

I just randomly selected some of the pieces I chose from my kit and made this card.  You may notice that I did use Sunset Orange alcohol ink to color the white Thickers I chose for my kit.

Enjoy:)

No comments: