Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dine-O-Mite Recipe Reveal Change for February

For those of you who follow the Dine-O-Mite Recipe reveal, there is a minor change for this month. Since I am out of town this week and have changed the date of my February TNT meeting to February 17th, the reveal will be posted by February 18th.

In March we will be back to the regular schedule.

Sorry for the delay...look at it this way, now you have an extra week to post your vision of the challenged issued in January (see side bar for link to January's recipe). Remember, once I have at least 8 comments with a link to the completed recipe (in a given month), I will do a random draw for a most wonderful RAK:)

No comments: