Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, February 9, 2009

Word Strip Mini Album

I spent some time this weekend re-organizing my photo files on my computer and came across this mini album I made a while back (I think it was last summer). It has some really great ideas, so I thought I would share it with everyone. I hope you enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed creating it:)

On the front cover, I used a sheet of paper covered in word strips including some really cute quotes. I also used some stamps, ribbon, flowers and a snap from my stash. I especially love how the wooden flourish turned out.

Above is a really great top view of the album with a sneek peak of the pages inside. Most of the pages were made by covering chipboard with patterned paper/card stock. You will see that I also included two pages using a transparency that I folded in half:)

Above and below are a few of the pages included in this mini album. For a complete view of the album, click on this link: http://s394.photobucket.com/albums/pp23/frugalscrapperphotos/Word%20Strips%20Mini%20Album/


To be in line with my "frugal scrapping" style, I have included some "frugalness", lol. The black strips as shown above are the strips attached to photo corners. I cut them away from the photo corners and was going to "toss" them, but realized they could be used to accent the pages...there are just no limits to the "trash" this Frugal Scrapper will use:)

Enjoy!

No comments: