Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, August 24, 2009

After a Scrappin' weekend with my SC09 Committee Buds:)

I had an awesome weekend with my fellow SC09 (Survivor Crop '09) committee members at a Scrappin' Escapes getaway in SD.

I did finish 1 scrappin' page and the 100% All Boy mini book (added pics to that), but spent most of my weekend creating cards for my MOSD Design Team post today, a challenge for 365 Cards (which also doubles as samples for my next "Frugal Scrappin'" class at EA on Sept 21).


First of all, my Layered Stamp cards...I initially made these cards for my upcoming "Frugal Scrappin'" class at Ever After Scrapbooks, but when I got home I realized these cards also qualify for the 365 Cards-Day 175 Challenge.
Whoo hoo!!! Multi-tasking and I didn't even know it...I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER...especially one that I wasn't expecting:)
Next I worked on cards using the MOSD film slides as my focal point. I spruced the slides up with some ribbon and stamps (using Staz On ink, of course). I think these turned out pretty awesome:)


Enjoy and thanks for visiting:)

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

1 comment:

Juls said...

gorgeous! Love the distressed aged look of the first set of cards.

Think the 2nd set are very stylish!