Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Survivor Crop 2009

I have to tell you all about an AWESOME event in it's 8th year...that's right it's 8th year, whoo hoo!

I am one of the committee members for an awesome cropping event called "Survivor Crop". Survivor Crop is an event held in October of each year where papercrafters join together for a common goal...to raise funds for breast cancer awareness...the sole beneficiary of this event is the San Diego affiliate of the Susan G. Komen for the cure Foundation.

Up to this year, Survivor Crop has raised almost $290,000 for this very important foundation. For any of you who live near San Diego or would just LOVE to visit San Diego, please consider signing up for this event. You will find more information on the event here.

The event is a 24 hour crop starting on Saturday, October 17, 2009 at 9 a.m. and ending at 9 a.m. on Sunday, October 18.

You can visit the Survivor Crop Blog if you need more info:)

As one of my fellow committee members says:

"When life gives you lemons, make Pink Lemonade".

Have a great day and thanks for visiting:)

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

No comments: