Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thinkin' Pink and Goin' Green at SC '09 & News from the Examiner:)



They say a picture says a thousand words...

Survivor Crop '09's theme this year is "Thinkin' Pink and Goin' Green", so when Sheila and I got together yesterday to discuss some of the spreadsheets for the event, I couldn't resist taking this picture...how cool that we had our PINK and GREEN laptops with us:)

I'm tellin' ya...

I LOVE IT WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!!!!!

I was THRILLED to meet with Sheila and her mom yesterday, and they shared some great information with me to help make SC09 THE BEST!!!

A HUGE THANK YOU to SHEILA and LIZ! It was great to see you, ladies:)

In other news...

I can't say it better than this. You need to check out the link below for awesome information on Ever After's Survivor Crop.

Go on...I know you wanna click on the link...Just do it:)

http://www.examiner.com/x-12400-San-Diego-Scrapbooking-Examiner~y2009m8d19-Survivor-Crop-2009--Ever-After-Scrapbooks-fundraiser-for-Komen-For-The-Cure

You will be inspired:)

Enjoy and have a blessed day:)

No comments: