Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas-Frugal Scrapper Style:)

Can you say WHOO HOO!!!! T!m is doing the 12 tags of Christmas again this year:) For the first tag, I did stay up until midnight so I could get a head start on the project. His tag is AWESOME!!!



Of course, I didn't have "quite" all of the supplies T!m used, so I had to adlib "frugal scrapper" style! I still love the way this first tag turned out! (Especially since it's now 12:45 a.m. AND I have class tomorrow morning...) Feel free to visit T!m's post for his instructions. I did use the same distress ink colors and the same technique for the background.

I changed the snowflakes and used white pigment ink and holographic embossing powder. I used the same on black cardstock for the deer. Then I cut him out and adhered him with pop dots. The wording at the bottom is done using WORD and the highlighting tool.


Enjoy:)


Happy Holidays,


Lori M., FSE:)

1 comment:

jacque4u2c said...

Very cute! Hope you make it through class! Sounds like a double latte' day!