Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Goin' Masculine...with CARDS:)

Hello out there, blogland:)

Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire here with a VERY IMPORTANT announcement...after 2 straight years of Frugal Scrappin' monthly classes at Ever After Scrapbooks, this Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire is taking some time off...yes, it's time to regroup, refocus, and rejuvenate over the summer....but WAIT a MINUTE!

There's ONE more chance to JOIN the Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire (aka Lori) and here awesome sidekick, Karen for our LAST class of the season!

What better way to sign off for now, you may ask?  How about some AMAZING masculine themed cards?

We will USE SCRAPS as we complete 4 masculine themed cards.  In addition, as my friends Gloria and Melody have taught me...it is REALLY IMPORTANT to finish the insides of our cards.  It's amazing to me to see what a difference it makes in my cards when I finish the inside of a card.  Now you will get a chance to do so, too.

Please join Karen and I for our LAST CLASS on Thursday, May 26th from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.  This class, like all Frugal Scrappin' classes is sure to be a HIT!

Below are the class samples:


We will use some awesome papers from Graphic 45, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Paper Loft.  Also included will be Tim's Sizzix die cuts, distress inks, paint dabbers, archival inks and more!

Here is the supply list:

Frugal Scrappin’ 5/26 Supply List


Ranger Archival Ink-Coffee (or some other brown ink)
Distress Ink – Corduroy Brown, Scattered Straw, Forest Moss (or other similar colors)
Gold Paint Dabber
Tape Runner
Glue Dots
Pop Dots
Paper Trimmer
Scissors

Now, go on and give Ever After a call at 760-630-2767 and sign up soon!  As you may know, our classes have been known to sell out fast!

I look forward to seeing you in class:)

1 comment:

Melody said...

Great Cards Lori!!