Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, Billy:)

I'm so happy to have crafting time while I'm visiting PA.  This morning I've made a great BD card for my dear hubby whose birthday is tomorrow:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR HUBBY!

For this card, I visited my good friend Gloria's blog and used one of her amazing card sketches.  You can visit her blog post showcasing this sketch here.  I've also posted a pic of the sketch below:


I decided to follow this one pretty closely because the papers I had matched well with her finished projects and I love how hers turned out.

Here is my "take" on it.  I'm so glad that this sketch made it easy to complete a card with a masculine feel.



Thanks for the inspiration, Gloria!  Your sketches ROCK!



enJOY:)

No comments: