Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 2008 DINE-O-MITE Recipe

Well, fellow scrappers...it's time to post the November TNT Dine-O-Mite Recipe Challenge. I'm happy to report that this is another amazing challenge! I had a "blast" creating it and cannot wait to see what you've envisioned and how you made it your own:)

For those of you who are new to this type of challenge, consider this the opposite of a sketch challenge (LOVE, LOVE those sketch challenges). With this challenge, you will receive a supply list (ingredients) and directions (mixing instructions) to use in completing the layout....but alas, there is no photo of the finished project...yet, lol.

The link to the recipe is below. If you click on the link, and then click on the recipe, it should enlarge enough for you to read on the screen. You should also be able to print a copy. Have a BLAST as you create with this awesome challenge.

http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp23/frugalscrapperphotos/TNT%20DINE-O-MITE%20Recipes/DSC03101.jpg

The cut-off for posting your projects is November 30th. I will reveal my layout on or around December 1st and will also post a new challenge at that time.

I will also do my best to create an "album" at the end of each challenge that showcases each entry.

As always, thanks in advance for playing along:)

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper

2 comments:

Teresa Jaye said...

Well, I kind of went my own way after the paper placement but it was a good starting point and I enjoyed the challenge! This layout doubled as a challenge on another board which was to do a layout with the title " My favorite ________ is ________" and to use your own handwriting.
http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm153/TGFenster/Picture001-1.jpg

Gloria Stengel said...

Here is mine Lori.

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii252/Gloriadee/TNT/Les-Tuileries.jpg