Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Saturday, November 1, 2008

October TNT DINE-O-MITE Recipe "Reveal"



Well...can you believe it's November 1st already? You know what that means...it's time for the October 2008 TNT Dine-O-Mite Recipe reveal:)

This was my "vision" when I created the October Recipe, link to recipe here: http://frugalscrapper.blogspot.com/2008/10/tnt-dine-o-mite-recipe-layout-challenge.html. For anyone who did the challenge but did not have a chance to upload the layout, please feel free to do so. All you need to do is post a comment to the link above. I'd love to see all of your projects:)

A HUGE thank you! to Robin for being the first person to post her layout from the October challenge. Thank you also, Robin for giving the recipe a "shout out" on your blog! I really look forward to having more scrappers giving this challenge a try AND posting their creations.

To see Robin's project, go to: http://robins-rants.blogspot.com/2008/10/this-page-brought-to-you-by.html.

I look forward to posting the November challenge later today:)

Lori McCausland, Frugal Scrapper

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Here is mine Lori.

http://gloriascraps.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-lss-club.html

I hope to work on November's today!