Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Frugal Scrappin' Announcements and fun pics of November class!

As I try to get caught up on my creating this weekend, I can see that I will be posting multiple messages today, so thanks for stopping by:)

ANNOUNCEMENT:

For the month December, Frugal Scrappin' will be moving up a few weeks to December 9th.  The class will still be held from 6:30-8:30 and as always will include some AWESOME projects so come one, come all and have a scrappingly great time!

Karen, my ever so talented sidekick will be leading the December class and has designed an AMAZING project!  In true Frugal Scrappin' style, this class will be filled with fun techniques using lots of T!m's products.

Here are the samples of what will be completed in our December class...you will NOT be choosing between these two lovely projects...you get to do BOTH!  Talk about a FRUGAL bargain!...AND still for the Frugal price of just $15!


These two projects are just BEAUTIFUL!  Karen will be showing you how to use some of her favorite T!m dies to create these amazing projects!  You'll be inkin' and sticklin' and creatin' and will leave with BOTH of these projects!

Don't miss out!  These classes sell out almost EVERY month, so sign up now by calling Ever After Scrapbooks at 760-630-CROP (2767).  Class size limit is 15 students (so we can give you the time and attention you deserve:).

NOVEMBER CLASS RECAP!

We completed our 3 month series where we created a BEAUTIFUL canvas project using various techniques, all using T!m's products.

Since Gloria and Jacquie dressed for the occasion (matching my display board), they agreed to be the models for this photo.  Thanks Gloria and Jacquie!

 Here we have Holly working on her project.  Everyone had such a great time, and came up with their own twist on each ATC.  I just LOVE it when my students take their creativity to a level beyond the sample.  Kudos to you all!
 Here we have our very own Chris who beyond being hooked on Tim's classes, is an employee and T!m expert at Ever After.  Chris loves working with T!m's products so much that she brought a friend to class:)
 Kelly and niece Kel-An (in background) also had a great time in class.  Way to go with those projects, girls...you all ROCK!
A good time was had by all AND this Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire (that would be me) was humbled by all of the talent in this class.

I hope to see you all in the next Frugal Scrappin' class!

enJOY:)

Lori, FSE:)

No comments: