Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Grand Finale:)

I'm so excited to FINALLY share the GRAND FINALE with all of you!  My 12 "Tags" of Christmas canvas is finally FINISHED!  Can you give me a WHOO HOO!

I just LOVE this project.  It has given me such JOY to work on this project...and what an AWESOME way to get into the HOLIDAY SPIRIT so early in the SEASON!  I started working on this project WAY BACK in August!  WOW!!!!  This has been a LONG TIME coming!

Here it is~~~

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions about how any of the mini projects were completed.

enJOY!

4 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

I have mine all layed out on black cardstock so I can see how I want to place them on the canvas! I can't wait to finish the project next week!

Truly Lori said...

Whoo hoo, Gloria! Glad to hear it:)

Teresa Jaye said...

You get MORE than a WHOO HOO for this project! You get a WHOLLY WOW WHOO HOO DEE HOO HOO! for it!
This is awesome! I'm so jealous of all the girls out in CA that are getting to do this project with you!

shirley said...

WHOO HOOO....THIS IS AWESOME...LOVE IT!