Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Monday, November 22, 2010

Simon Says Stamp Challenge-Sparkle!

I've been "lurking" on the Simon Says Stamp challenge site for a while now, and have finally had the opportunity to play along.  Since this is the first challenge I'm participating in, it's a bit intimidating, for sure...all those entries and the challenge...Sparkle...what does that mean?  The DT samples are AMAZING and I've seen some pearls and some rhinestones on the cards...I also noticed that they are all square cards.  I have noticed that many cards are square these days, so I must just be behind the times (which is normal for me, lol)...I didn't have my first microwave until well into the 1990's, lol.

Hmmmmm...I must not have been a good lurker if I still have questions...well, I'm gonna give it a go with my first card in the Sparkle category:)


Still going with my own challenge of the day, to use just scraps...I found parts to an old TNT kit from a challenge group at Ever After Scrapbooks.  It's probably a year or two old, but I still like these papers.  I decided to stay with a masculine theme, but also challenge myself to make a "romantic" card.

The sparkle on this card is black rhinstones and perfect pearls spray.  Perfect Pearls spray is normally hard to see in photos, but I think the close-up below does a good job of showing it off.


I thought this #'s stamp was perfect for what I was trying to achieve...since it's a "love" card, I thought the inside would say something like "let me COUNT the ways"...

enJOY:)

Lori, FSE:)

No comments: