Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Calling all Frugal Scrappers:)

Well fellow bloggers....I have an announcement!  No, no, it's not an exciting scrappin' or stampin' announcement...but it's an announcement that has affected my scrappin' time none the less....so....just wanna let all you east coasters and mid westers know that SUMMER has FINALLY arrived in Sunny San Diego!  Whoo hoo!!!!!

Now that does have some down sides for those of us who JUST can't stay INDOORS when the sun is out...I haven't CRE8ed in  over a WEEK!...I'm VERY HAPPY that Mr Sun has arrived....FINALLY...but sheesh....I've gotta get back to CRE8ing ART!

Lucky for me, my FRUGAL SCRAPPIN' partner has CRE8ed some REALLY AWESOME cards for our FRUGAL SCRAPPIN' class this month:)  WHOO HOO, Karen!  You ROCK, girl!

Here's a peek at what we will be doin' this month:
Isn't this card just ADORABLE?  Karen is becoming such an AMAZING Frugal Scrapper!  She has a few FRUGAL ideas up her sleeve that she will be sharing with the class this month, so hop on over to Ever After and sign up before the class is sold out!  These classes fill up SIGHT UNSEEN, and we're already halfway full:)

We will be makin' 5...yes...FIVE awesomely CRE8ed vintage cards designed by none other than KAREN, Frugal Scrapper in training, lol...I'm just SOOOOOOO EXCITED and PROUD of KAREN!!!!

We will, of course be using some of our FAVORITE T!m products:

Distress inks (various shades of brown)
Stickles (Icicle and Diamond)
Gold Embossing powder (well, this is Ranger)
Distress Embossing Ink
Snowcap Paint Dabber (or white ink...come on T!m, make us some AMAZING white ink)
Embossing folders (the swirly one and the distressed bricks)

Come on over to Ever After for supplies:)

O.k., so if you made it this far through my rambling, there is a reward...you get to peek at the rest of the cards we will make at the August Frugal Scrappin' class.  Remember, Class is ALWAYS (well ALMOST always) the last Thursday of the Month.  So that means the August Class is on August 26th from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.  Hope to see you all there!


EnJOY:)

Lori M.
A very HAPPY Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

No comments: