Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Frugal Scrapper's "12 ATC's of Christmas" Canvas Wall Art

Hello fellow Frugal Scrappers:)

It's time to do a final "peek" at the beginning of something AWESOME!!!!  Yes, this is my FIRST 3 month series Frugal Scrappin' class!  Last summer, I did a 2 month series and had a HUGE success, so I'm back with an EVEN BETTER PROJECT that will take 3 months to complete!  Whoo hoo...how about that...splitting up an AWESOME project into 3 monthly VERY Frugal payments!  What a recession buster if I do say so myself!

Well here are the samples of the first 5 "TAGS" (or ATC's, if you prefer) that will be completed in the September 30th Frugal Scrappin' class:


We'll start with a traditional Season's Greetings...frugal scrappin' style...now ya know this started out as a plain white piece of paper, right????  Now, I can't "spill the beans" on the AWESOME techniques goin' on here, but you DEFINITELY wanna give this one a try:)

Next...


Now, what's Christmas, unless there's a little Christmas Caroling???  (although, I've been asked to just "lip sync" a few times...can ya get my drift???...apparently my ARTISTIC talents didn't spill over to my singin' abilities, lol)...

Now on to...

A little embossing, a little painting, a little use of "frugal altering" and what do you get????...well, of course an AWESOMELY altered piece of ART!

Let's keep it goin'


Now, we're heat embossin' and distressin' and usin' a little more of my "frugal materials" to make this all inspiring ARTWORK!!!

And for this month, last but not least....

A little bit of "I Believe"...and I "BELIEVE" this is my favorite technique yet!

Now remember, this is going to add up to 12...count them 12 AWESOME ATC size works of ART that we will be placing on a 12 x 12 altered canvas that will be ready for your holiday decorating:)

Our first in this three class series is September 30th and will cost only $15.  Come on this AMAZING journey with me...I guarantee you'll enJOY the ride!  The class is fillin' up already, so don't miss out!

Call Ever After Scrapbooks at 760-630-2767 for more information or to sign up for class:)

No comments: