Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Today's gonna be a GREAT day, so here's a sneek peek & StudioL3 Post:)

Whoo hoo!!!!!  Today's gonna be a GREAT day!  For those of you who live in "sunny" southern California, you know that the coast has not been so "sunny" this year!  While my hubby and I feel VERY fortunate to be living along the coast in Northern San Diego County, summer has eluded us most of this year:(

Well, that has changed today!!!!  I think May Grey, June Gloom AND July Cry has moved on out (at least for today), and the sun is comin' up over the mountains!  Whoo Hoo!!!!

I took this picture right off of my deck this morning...at 6:30 a.m.....Ahhhhhhhh, this is WHY I moved HERE!

Hey, are those actually SHADOWS I see there?  Wow, it's gonna be hard to go to work today...


I've been workin' on my newest canvas project that I will teach at Ever After Scrapbooks...It will have a Holiday theme and will be modeled after T!m's 12 tags of Christmas...with a frugal scrappin' twist, of course!  This will be part of my monthly Frugal Scrappin' monthly class, and will be a series...we will complete this canvas over 3 months in Sept, Oct, and Nov...in plenty of time for gift giving or Holiday decorating.  More details to follow...

I've already started incorporating some recycled materials into this project...think soda cans, heehee...add a little paint, a little punchin' (hey, this will help sharpen your punches, too...a frugal BONUS), and a few of my other favorite T!m things..


Now I know this project is NO WHERE near FINISHED, but I couldn't help sharin' a SNEEK PEEK, especially since I could take it on a much eluded SUNNY southern California morning!  Whoo hoo!

I think I will also use this pic as my "project" for the Studio L3 CCC#9 challenge...I'm a day late (and probably a dollar short, lol), but hey it gave me the inspiration to used my crackle paint on my new project!

EnJOY!

As always, I love comments, suggestions, and just plain ole..."hey, how ya doin'?" posts...

Have a very BLESSED and sunny DAY!

You favorite Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Congrats on having a sun-filled day! Always feels great, doesn't it?

Can't wait to see what your finished piece is 'cause it sure looks interesting with this peek! :o)

Gloria Stengel said...

This is the one I want to sign up for! Can't wait!

Teresa Jaye said...

wow, Lor, BEAUTIFUL sunrise picture!
I just found out that the annual Cessna convention we go on will be in San Diego next July, hopefully I'll get to see you then! Love the sneak peek of your project and looking forward to the finished awesomeness! Hope you and Billy are well and working!