Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A few more random pics...

My grandson was definitely letting us know that he had enough of the Getty Center...It was a nice day, but definitely not a TOP 10 for a 5 year old boy...
Just a sneak peek at the bonus at the end of the day...ahhhhh...the Santa Monica Pier under the stars...



This one was taken from the top of the ferris wheel at the Santa Monica Pier...it's really KEWL...but to think it takes SMOG to make such a beautiful foto...what a shame!

Hope you are all having a GREAT day!

I know I am:)

No comments: