Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, August 27, 2010

A sneak peek at what I've been doin'

I've been busy this week...and a good busy....I have some little visitors that we are getting ready to take to Legoland right now...I have time to post only 1 picture...more to follow tonight...

I took this "artistic view of Jayden eating an icecream cone on Wednesday night at the Santa Monica Pier (not that you can tell that by the photo, lol).

Then I tried a clipping mask that I haven't tried in a while.  I learned this from Jessica Sprague a year or so ago.  Thanks Jessica!

More later...

A very happy Grandma:)

No comments: