Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

CHA Update:)

Hello fellow crafters:)

I'm back fresh from CHA and right into the worst illness I've had in a long time.  I actually had to call out of work 2 days in a row!  Any one who knows me knows I just DON'T call out of work...but this illness really wiped me out!

Anyway, I did go to CHA over the weekend, but for some reason thought there were NO pictures this year...go figure that I'd ACTUALLY listen and NOT take my camera.  Luckily Heather did have hers and let me use it...now we just have to connect so I can get the pics...before CHA is long gone and forgotten, lol...

There were a few stand out companies for me this year and they are as follows (in no particular order)

BoBunny
October Afternoon
Sassafrass Lass
Simple Stories (this is a new company that JUMPED right out of the box)
Kaiser Craft
Tim Holtz

I'm sure there are others, but I just can't think of them right now...

For Tim, I have SO much of his stuff I still have yet to use, that I'll wait to purchase some of his new items until I can see some ideas on how to use them.  While cool, some of the idealology products are a bit pricey and are use once and done kind of things.

I DO have to say, though, that his Shadow Box (the Configuration) is very cool!  I have never seen this and LOVE the different shapes and sizes of each opening.

Of course the new Alterations dies are also really cool!

Sorry, I have no pics:(

enJOY your day!

No comments: