Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Frugal Scrappin' Sneak Peek:)

One of the things I did notice at CHA was alot of flowers that LOOKED homemade...well you know me, why buy one already made when you CAN make it yourself?

With that in mind, shown above is just ONE of the cards we will make in the Febrary Frugal Scrappin' class that will held on Thursday, February 24th from 6:30 - 8:30 at Ever After Scrapbooks.

Now, if you're really perceptive, you may notice a cute little birdie stamp in the lower right corner...well, fellow frugal crafters, we WILL be making this awesome stamp in class, so you will be able to take one home with you!  Whoo hoo!  This is an idea I've been thinking about for a while, but my AWESOMELY talented co-instructor actually made this one for me as a gift.  THANKS, KAREN...you ROCK, girlfriend!

Since I'd been thinking about this anyway, and I do have the diecut to make this bird, I thought I'd just use this design for our class.  It's really cute and will help us start thinking about Spring which is right around the corner...well actually for us in Southern Cali, it's just Spring and Fall all year, but I'm sure you get the drift.

We will make 4 cards in class, some in a different shape (5 x 5) and we will also be using some other FRUGAL products to use with our cards...I just need to feel better so my creative mind can start workin' again:)

enJOY, and check back for more sneak peeks at the rest of the cards...as I design them, they will be posted...and as always, they WILL be AWESOME and will be FILLED with new TECHNIQUES to try:)

No comments: