Frugal Scrapper Extraordinaire:)

For those of you who have been following my blog, THANK YOU, I'm still here and as FRUGAL as ever. I'm just expanding my blog title to further reflect my "altered" muse. I'm still the same (sometimes goofy) FRUGAL SCRAPPER that I've always been and will continue to focus on FRUGAL papercrafting projects:)

Friday, February 11, 2011

Challenge...it's just a word

So I've been thinking over the last 5-6 weeks about WHAT my word is this year...

You know...there's alot of BUZZ in the crafting world about chosing "your word for the year"...and I've FINALLY settled on mine (with a little help from my hubby)...

C H A L L E N G E

That is my word for 2011.  I LOVE that word...I embrace THAT word...I am PASSIONATE about that word...

Now, I can't wait until this weekend, when I get to CHALLENGE myself to create some AWESOME projects to complete the next Frugal Scrappin' class on Feb 24th.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

kate blue said...

great word! that may be my 2012 word LOL